Friday, October 20, 2006

And then there were .. two.. because carols working far too hard..

Today was spent walking the streets of Melbourne, where I managed to drag mick into every single camera store, not to mention Mimco in the GPO where he enquired if he got a free car with the yummy new bag I got.

Melbournes a fantastic town, filled with cafes and culture, its grey and cold (alot like london) and I feel very at home here. Last night we managed to down bottles and bottles of local wine, broke a smoke machine and fell out of a bar (literally) god its good to be back with my crew.

Tonight we are off to see Caito (also ex London) in Brunswick street, where no doubt we'll fall out of pubs and drink a little bit too much (again)..

Tomorrow we are off to see Amelie at her new restaurant Cest Bon (check it out www.cestbon.com.au) and no doubt I'll drag mick into a couple more bag shops... just incase! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home