Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Another birthday dedication..


Kellie and I have known each other for many many many years.
There are many stories to tell, trips to como (inclusive of miss sullivans demonstrations) and adventures in the south of france
Kel was a founding member of the ladies lunches and together with Mrs Nicol we managed to quaff gallons of bolly.
We've danced on bars and on tables, some times we've even fallen off...
Over the years Kel's antics have kept us well amused and her generosity cannot be measured.
Happy Birthday Kel, have a great day





Kellie at Windsor Castle in Nottinghill with monsi and her Pimms with a kick!






Kel and Tor at the first Nike 10k run (that tor competed in)


(pictured here with jackson)


Kel and Nick at cousin Gary's 40th Birthday


Tor, Sam and Kellie at the black cat in como


with ally, fuchsie, tor, shannon and Sam in Como


and last year at her birthday celebration and below with shannon




At Rebecca's White Party in March 06.. dressed in Black

Kel and I at Bel Canto in Paris for her pre-birthday celebration

Happy birthday Kellie, I wish I was in Tuscany celebrating with you

xxxxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home