Thursday, October 05, 2006

Did you say Naked Tiggy??

My sensational susan and I have travelled near and far to catch up after one infamous night in London which involved naked tiggy, dancing and copious cocktails..



We've laughed in Paris
where we attempted to be french..
Susan taught me all I know about photography and influenced me in so many ways..

And I have taught her all about texting, drinking and the told tales of wild australia.. including my best steve irwan impression. (above is Susan and Val, recovering after the picture below)
This was taken about three hours after Luc and Val opened their acceptance to Australia visas.. needless to say when celebrating with the Magentie/Apicella Family there is never a shortage of champagne, cognac, and cigars. Susan, always being the shy, retiring type, was so impressed with Val's pink ugg boots from Oz that she performed a cheerleading routine from old.
A more sedate susan on Roatan in July 05, right before we started to celebrate


and one of my favourite shots of miss potter. Hurry up and get out to Australia girl. I miss you xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home