going to the chapel and i'm gonna be an usher
I have very fond memories of that song as Adam, who (still drunk) was walking on the ferry at Taronga Zoo, with shoes in hand, on his way to a family wedding..
ANYWAY today is not about AP, its all about some one else
In 22 sleeps, little miss victoria kell, will become little Mrs Jefferson, and I just had a hilarious conversation with the princess who is sitting in the W Bar Seattle, drinking wine and watching puppies have their pictures taken. (another long story).
So in 22 sleeps I was asked to become an usher , something every little girl dreams about (after having to ask what they do) and of course I instantly said yes!
I always love telling people where to go.. and sit :)
Tonight, Mr Phillips will be taking a picture of my new blond hair just so you can see how blond and how short I have actually gone!
Thank you Miss Kell, soon to be Mrs Jefferson, now I have to hit the shops!
love me xx
ANYWAY today is not about AP, its all about some one else
In 22 sleeps, little miss victoria kell, will become little Mrs Jefferson, and I just had a hilarious conversation with the princess who is sitting in the W Bar Seattle, drinking wine and watching puppies have their pictures taken. (another long story).
So in 22 sleeps I was asked to become an usher , something every little girl dreams about (after having to ask what they do) and of course I instantly said yes!
I always love telling people where to go.. and sit :)
Tonight, Mr Phillips will be taking a picture of my new blond hair just so you can see how blond and how short I have actually gone!
Thank you Miss Kell, soon to be Mrs Jefferson, now I have to hit the shops!
love me xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home