The Book
There were some amazing shots taken for the book which Tori and Simon requested. I realise that a lot of you were camera shy, but a lot of you weren't..
Those that didnt get pictures taken I've tried to find other shots throughout the day to include.
As these are a present to Tori and Simon, they'll actually be loaded last, but just to tease you, here are a couple of sample shots.
Unfortunately my message of G.K.U.N was unavailable due to Mr Phillips artistic talents..


Those that didnt get pictures taken I've tried to find other shots throughout the day to include.
As these are a present to Tori and Simon, they'll actually be loaded last, but just to tease you, here are a couple of sample shots.
Unfortunately my message of G.K.U.N was unavailable due to Mr Phillips artistic talents..


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home