Pictures soon to come..
Hello hello
Since the emails are flowing in with requests to see the debaucherous activities from THE wedding week, I thought I would put a little note up to say that, YES they are on their way.. but things take longer down under.
The best of the pictures will be found at
www.shutterfly.com/pro/jferry/torisimon
from this weekend
Any ones of New Years, David and I with Carol and Mick, and all extra pictures not associated with the wedding will be found at
www.shutterfly.com/pro/jferry/Sydney
Tor and Simon will have a complete disc sent to them so will be able to forward any pictures ya'll desire.
Take care
xxx
Since the emails are flowing in with requests to see the debaucherous activities from THE wedding week, I thought I would put a little note up to say that, YES they are on their way.. but things take longer down under.
The best of the pictures will be found at
www.shutterfly.com/pro/jferry/torisimon
from this weekend
Any ones of New Years, David and I with Carol and Mick, and all extra pictures not associated with the wedding will be found at
www.shutterfly.com/pro/jferry/Sydney
Tor and Simon will have a complete disc sent to them so will be able to forward any pictures ya'll desire.
Take care
xxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home