Staying Put
Well the news that I have to tell of late is that it looks like I will be residing in Townsville for slightly longer than anticipated. My job here seems to be going from strength to strength and it wouldn’t be the smartest move to leave at this present time.
Although acceptance into photography school was one of the highlights of my life, and I've loved looking at houses in Brisbane, I even loved sending the deposit in, I'm excited about finally getting settled and unpacking from London.
I'll continue the plan of studying through the SFAA, whilst basing myself in the Tropics.
It does however mean, that you will all be expected to visit me up here.
miss you guys
love me
Although acceptance into photography school was one of the highlights of my life, and I've loved looking at houses in Brisbane, I even loved sending the deposit in, I'm excited about finally getting settled and unpacking from London.
I'll continue the plan of studying through the SFAA, whilst basing myself in the Tropics.
It does however mean, that you will all be expected to visit me up here.
miss you guys
love me
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home