Happy V day.. not that I believe in it :)

Some one actually got it right today..
a beautiful card and flowers, which actually two up from last year, when he actually listened to my diatribe about how you didn't need a set commercial day to send flowers yadayada that I did't believe in it blah blah
I mean come on..
One should learn from the one and only Guru Greggles (who is happily married)
1) remember fav flowers
2) send to work for maximum effect
3) make sure they are too big for public transport
4) sometimes send them just because..
SO I got lovely Gerbies .. my absolute favourite 'happy' flowers (I also love November lillies, orchids, peonies and numerous flowers which are difficult and expensive to find here).

I'm hoping that he actually remembered my favourite flowers and that it wasn't a case of, last minute, we've run out of roses!! I'm so going to get in trouble for that comment..


Thank you again for the flowers and the card, I love them. xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home