Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Nomad no more

After 10 years of renting and flatmates, I have finally purchased an apartment.

On March 9, I take possession of my very first place where I can actually put pictures on the wall and do things without getting permission from the owner.
The past weekend was spent searching for furniture and as mentioned previously measuring fridges and washing machines. It was also spent debating the fact that Mr Phillips is completely colour blind and doesn’t even know the colour of his own couches.

Here are a couple of snaps that my lovely friend Melanie was able to provide. These aren't of my unit, in fact the layout of mine is the mirror opposite, and my kitchen has dark wood - almost chocolate like. A couple of pluses - it's on the top floor of a new block, has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, two balconies with lovely views, big open plan living area, is fully airconditioned (Marc and Kailah) .. Oh and has millions of stairs..

I don’t have any pictures of the views due to the fact it poured with rain right as I was about to take some snaps of the view.

Or you can look at www.accomtownsville.com.au - I know, I know it’s a plug by it’s a great site run by lovely girls

This is their description of Portsea

http://www.accomtownsville.com.au/propertydetails.cfm?PropertyID=19
Portsea
Hale Street, Townsville

Fully self contained executive two & three bedroom apartments right in the heart of the City Centre. Set up high nestled into Castle Hill overlooking the City skyline. All apartments have fantastic views out to Cleveland Bay or Magnetic Island. In-ground pool and BBQ area. Secure remote control undercover parking. New modern complex completed in 2004. City Mall, restaurants, cafes, attractions and nightlife all within a short stroll.


One Bedroom


The Lounge


Main Bathroom


The Kitchen (mine has darker wood)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home