Artwork
Saturday, whilst I was cooking for Allys party, David played handy man and started to hang and arrange my pictures.
He actually did an amazing job, and I must say I was really impressed with his opinion.
This is my amazing Viksten print that was sent to me by Zoe and the Zeffers..

here are my three sea scapes in the hall way

Here are the art deco prints I got in San Fran with mamasita - framed by moi..

more to come..
He actually did an amazing job, and I must say I was really impressed with his opinion.
This is my amazing Viksten print that was sent to me by Zoe and the Zeffers..

here are my three sea scapes in the hall way

Here are the art deco prints I got in San Fran with mamasita - framed by moi..

more to come..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home