Monday, March 26, 2007

Pix of flat at dusk tonight

For those of you asking, here are a couple of snaps..

Keep in Mind that the place was really really neat before the party on Saturday.. you'll see all the champagne glasses in the kitchen.

My coffee table, with THE NYC print (as requested by mr phillips aka lucky phil) and my lovely statue that I adore. Note the view from the couch.





Here is the out door setting - done by david - in preparation for the ladies - and then it was too hot to go outdoors. The runner is from Mariefred.





This is the TV I was talked into buying.. (in the reflection you can see the pillows that burley and mick gave)



The Kitchen - with flowers from Del and Jan, Card from Helen and Stan and Picture frame from the lovely Kellie Phillips. Oh and champagne glasses donated by ...



The fridge with Zoe hand print and black and white pix of court, Fuchsie and of course nonsha, tim, lucky phil and I all rather tipsy


This is the guest bedroom - aka central artwork dumping space, i'll have to reshoot this when I get things done!



This is the view at 630pm tonight from the (2nd) Guest balcony

more later as the boss is home and I have to go eat.
xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home