Sunday, March 04, 2007

Rockhampton the beef capital - NO Bull..

Saturday I was most distressed that I forgot my Nolita shirt when there were such classic sightings as these..







David was an absolute gem and patiently waited whilst I laughed over every bull we found.. Unfortunately I didnt manage to get a shot of the 'Bed-a-bull' at The David Motel - apparently its not that amusing to others.

The Great Western Hotel was recommended to me by my townsville expert on skanky pubs, and actually was quite cute, it was probably my attire of short skirt and LK Bennett heels that was wrong.



The family drove me around the town, showing off the botanical gardens, schools and all things catholic before heading to Helen's work, witt the suggestion by David that we buy some new clothes for me, of course we walked out with a pair quiksilver shorts for some one else.

We then headed up Mt Archer for lunch - which Rosco had claimed was slightly higher than Castle Hill in the ville after several glasses of Red - its actually at least double the height and I'm glad David wouldnt let us walk up there.

Magical views from the top and a fantastic picnic provided by Helen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home