Spreading the cheer in Rocky..
On Friday we drove down to Rockhampton via Mackay where David had a client to sign up.
Whilst he was working, I found my way to the beach - which was quite a feat considering the fact there were no signs. The beach wasn’t that great but I did get quite a bit of pleasure out of watching a kite surfer struggling his way back out.. Funnily enough it was really relaxing.



We continued on to Rocky where we met up with Chris and Karen (friends of David) and their 19 month old son Fletcher. Both lovely people with a gorgeous son.

That night we went to dinner with three other couples that I met at the Ruby wedding Anniversary in September in Brisbane, and Rosco - who I met last time in Rocky. The meal was interesting to say the least but the company was great.
Whilst he was working, I found my way to the beach - which was quite a feat considering the fact there were no signs. The beach wasn’t that great but I did get quite a bit of pleasure out of watching a kite surfer struggling his way back out.. Funnily enough it was really relaxing.



We continued on to Rocky where we met up with Chris and Karen (friends of David) and their 19 month old son Fletcher. Both lovely people with a gorgeous son.

That night we went to dinner with three other couples that I met at the Ruby wedding Anniversary in September in Brisbane, and Rosco - who I met last time in Rocky. The meal was interesting to say the least but the company was great.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home