St David vs St Patrick
Yesterday Rebecca announced it was St Davids day,
(mother later corrected this fact which wasnt actually correct but for poetic licence we'll continue)
however Mr Phillips spent the afternoon at Watermark revelling in the fact that he was a saint whilst I prepared for Friday night drinkies on the deck at home.
The drinks were casual and lovely, and ended early, as usually happens when there has been a drinking session at lunchtime..
Saturday however was brilliant, David got me a spa package from Bellanova and I spent the day being completely and utterly spoilt. By the end of the day I was truely believing he was a saint.
In fact we were so relaxed that when Larry turned up for drinks at 4pm, all our plans of venturing out flew out the window and yet again we chilled at home.
A perfect day, which re-inforced the fact that I much prefer St David to St Patrick.
(mother later corrected this fact which wasnt actually correct but for poetic licence we'll continue)
however Mr Phillips spent the afternoon at Watermark revelling in the fact that he was a saint whilst I prepared for Friday night drinkies on the deck at home.
The drinks were casual and lovely, and ended early, as usually happens when there has been a drinking session at lunchtime..
Saturday however was brilliant, David got me a spa package from Bellanova and I spent the day being completely and utterly spoilt. By the end of the day I was truely believing he was a saint.
In fact we were so relaxed that when Larry turned up for drinks at 4pm, all our plans of venturing out flew out the window and yet again we chilled at home.
A perfect day, which re-inforced the fact that I much prefer St David to St Patrick.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home