Bloomin'...
Today, whilst clearing my pictures off the computer I stumbled across a folder titled Watkins.
Watkins and Watkins in London was my favourite florist, or the florist that gave me the most grief. They were situated next door to Kel's pub and many many days were spent slinging 'compliments' across the way.
But in all seriousness they always managed to do the most OUTSTANDING job whenever I recommended them, or contracted them for work at the Hotel.
David sent me some very beautiful roses just after we met and I must say I was truely impressed, not only with the fact that the arrangement was THAT good, but because it was just so uncalled for, of course I photographed the arrangement.

Of course these werent from Watkins, but in talking to him he had paid attention and had taken down the name, the next bunch I recieved were completely amazing, and although I wont give you a picture of those (some things have to remain private apparently - the boss said so)
I will show you the bunch he sent ten days before my departure from the UK, which not only stopped traffic (literally) but got alot of attention at the dinner we had for Kerrie. They actually took up a whole chair at dinner - or knocked the wine bucket over with their size.


incase I didnt say it enough before, thank you.
To continue the bloomin theme, I also found some pictures of Katies favourite flowers, you'll have to ask her the name, BUT I actually grew these..


Didi, (my other pommy mummy) gave me these as bulbs when I went to visit her one time when I was sick. D told me how to grow them, and how to look after them, and after many many months, these appeared and I was like a proud mother
Watkins and Watkins in London was my favourite florist, or the florist that gave me the most grief. They were situated next door to Kel's pub and many many days were spent slinging 'compliments' across the way.
But in all seriousness they always managed to do the most OUTSTANDING job whenever I recommended them, or contracted them for work at the Hotel.
David sent me some very beautiful roses just after we met and I must say I was truely impressed, not only with the fact that the arrangement was THAT good, but because it was just so uncalled for, of course I photographed the arrangement.

Of course these werent from Watkins, but in talking to him he had paid attention and had taken down the name, the next bunch I recieved were completely amazing, and although I wont give you a picture of those (some things have to remain private apparently - the boss said so)
I will show you the bunch he sent ten days before my departure from the UK, which not only stopped traffic (literally) but got alot of attention at the dinner we had for Kerrie. They actually took up a whole chair at dinner - or knocked the wine bucket over with their size.


incase I didnt say it enough before, thank you.
To continue the bloomin theme, I also found some pictures of Katies favourite flowers, you'll have to ask her the name, BUT I actually grew these..


Didi, (my other pommy mummy) gave me these as bulbs when I went to visit her one time when I was sick. D told me how to grow them, and how to look after them, and after many many months, these appeared and I was like a proud mother
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home