Caito
Caito and wine go hand in hand, so after a morning shopping at the markets we settled into the closest french restaurant to discuss the latest issues of the day, all the CAW / PAB / SHMF's, of course the gorgeous miss nicol and tell antics of Paris adventures. More importantly, we shared a steak and a bottle of wine, checked out the filet mignon and time just flew.
Being one of this blogs regular readers, I know you're going to love that I put that up there.
Caito has landed a great job and I must say I am actually going to use and abuse her next time in Melbourne. I never got to see Oprah when in Chicago and thats something I always thought would be cool - to go and see a live television production.
Thankfully with her lovely job I am now going to bribe and attempt to gain entry into Rove / Deal / or one of her other lovely shows.
Its now your turn Caito, I've been down there twice and now expect to see you up here.
Being one of this blogs regular readers, I know you're going to love that I put that up there.
Caito has landed a great job and I must say I am actually going to use and abuse her next time in Melbourne. I never got to see Oprah when in Chicago and thats something I always thought would be cool - to go and see a live television production.
Thankfully with her lovely job I am now going to bribe and attempt to gain entry into Rove / Deal / or one of her other lovely shows.
Its now your turn Caito, I've been down there twice and now expect to see you up here.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home