Monday, April 23, 2007

I'll be Back..

Theres been some absence of me here, mainly due to being sick, but also the events of last week which were pretty devastating.

Whilst most of you feel the freedom of speech rule should occur here, apparently the readership has grown (i cant see why anyone would seriously be interested but I will not be scathing or caustic here).

I've decided to respect the wishes of another, even though respect is far from what you lovely girls have said.

We're off to Melbourne to see Am and Caito. My lovely (and stunning cousin) Lizzie is recoup-ing with Auntie Chelly belly and it will be a fantastic weekend.

Thank you for your emails and calls - Thank you to Selina for flying up here in an instant and being the best support a girl could ever imagine. Thank you Tor for your comments don't worry - it wont get me down - I do believe in Karma..

See you all soon

xxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home