looking for the white picket fence..
Last week was another week in which I managed to entertain back to back - thus the lack of entries and the reason I feel like rubbish today
Elise on Wednesday for a lot of wine and some healthy food, Adam on Thursday for his favourite meal while his landlord is away, and Friday night a girly night with Pene - followed by a very drunk arrival of mr phillips after ferry work drinks.
Saturday was hard, but brunch with AP, Jaret (+1), Jill, and katie eased the pain. Mum and I managed to go to a true mother and daughter film in the after noon and that night DP and I hung out and watched a film completely chilling.
Sunday meant a bunnings stop, followed by gardening.. Yes ladies (and gentlemen) I actually got further than ever before, although I was still working with little window boxes. I must say, I completely agree with Didi that it is very relaxing.
So a picture of the little hedges is called for but we were both so shattered that we ended up crashing early, so instead you have a very artistic picture of my view of the church, taken after a lot of wine right before Drunk boy came crashing through the door.
I repeat, this is artistic..

Elise on Wednesday for a lot of wine and some healthy food, Adam on Thursday for his favourite meal while his landlord is away, and Friday night a girly night with Pene - followed by a very drunk arrival of mr phillips after ferry work drinks.
Saturday was hard, but brunch with AP, Jaret (+1), Jill, and katie eased the pain. Mum and I managed to go to a true mother and daughter film in the after noon and that night DP and I hung out and watched a film completely chilling.
Sunday meant a bunnings stop, followed by gardening.. Yes ladies (and gentlemen) I actually got further than ever before, although I was still working with little window boxes. I must say, I completely agree with Didi that it is very relaxing.
So a picture of the little hedges is called for but we were both so shattered that we ended up crashing early, so instead you have a very artistic picture of my view of the church, taken after a lot of wine right before Drunk boy came crashing through the door.
I repeat, this is artistic..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home