Lovely Lizzie
Here is my darling cousin, who - with all her priorities in order - ensures that she can still drink wine, even while recovering from major back surgery.

I said that I wouldn't put this one up, but I just have to show her lovely sister how proud I am of the only Olympic athlete I am actually related to.
We had a great time chilling out, taking walks and having the whole 'talk'.
Here is the view from the apartment Auntie chelly belly hired for the month stay in Melbourne.


Almost as good as Paris.. if you squint..
:)
I said that I wouldn't put this one up, but I just have to show her lovely sister how proud I am of the only Olympic athlete I am actually related to.
We had a great time chilling out, taking walks and having the whole 'talk'.
Here is the view from the apartment Auntie chelly belly hired for the month stay in Melbourne.
Almost as good as Paris.. if you squint..
:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home