puppies and all the fun times..
I've just gotten off the phone with this darling couple, who have had a lie in - and are waking up in grey gloomy london..


whilst I promoted the benefits of my new loves (the flat and 'vasse'), we talked about the good old days, the differences in our lives now, and all those things that we love so much.

It's coming up to Easter and for the past couple of years we've done what I like to call a foodie tour, but what scarah more appropriately calls - the fat bastard annual tour..
We chose a destination, based on a strict code of
1) Have we been there before
2) is there a michelin or reputable restaurant
3) how expensive is it
4) can we get cheap flights
Our first trip was Italy, Puliga to be specific, we wanted to go to a friends place in Sicily but by the time we got around to booking flights we couldnt afford it.
So to Puglia it was and all the books said Bari was (sorry mum) a shithole, so we flew into there hired a car (manual, other side of the road) and headed for our destination, Alberobello - Truli Capital of the world.

We spent the time touring the region, going to Locorotondo (for the wine), Lecce for history, and Polgnono a mare where this photo was taken below..

Now right after this picturethese guys will claim that theres a story with a guy, and a car and I'm leaning out the window flicking hair / showing cleve, attempting NOT to get sued, but really I was just following in the footsteps of Aunty chelly belly and teaching J walkers a lesson..
Thankfully they are VERY forgiving and in January of the next year we got completely organised and booked Budapest.
Armed with restaurant recommendations from Tim, Steve and Eva (of Whits restaurant fame) we hired a flat, and headed out.
This place was AMAZING, a tiny stall in the market place recommended by Eva, she drew a map of which stall to eat at, and of course it was outstanding.

They were amazing trips and ones that I will treasure, not just for the culture but the fun and stories that we will have to tell in the future.


Thanks court, the ones from above and below are from her.

The picture below is all about the title.. the fun times.. thanks Tim for snapping this x

Kerrie and Tim are one of the couples I aspire to be, not only do they adore each other, they are best friends and a team. I love you guys, thank you SO much for calling.
You know, you still have a week to make it to Rockhampton, I know you want to see your nephew and I am sure we can find a restaurant x

whilst I promoted the benefits of my new loves (the flat and 'vasse'), we talked about the good old days, the differences in our lives now, and all those things that we love so much.

It's coming up to Easter and for the past couple of years we've done what I like to call a foodie tour, but what scarah more appropriately calls - the fat bastard annual tour..
We chose a destination, based on a strict code of
1) Have we been there before
2) is there a michelin or reputable restaurant
3) how expensive is it
4) can we get cheap flights
Our first trip was Italy, Puliga to be specific, we wanted to go to a friends place in Sicily but by the time we got around to booking flights we couldnt afford it.
So to Puglia it was and all the books said Bari was (sorry mum) a shithole, so we flew into there hired a car (manual, other side of the road) and headed for our destination, Alberobello - Truli Capital of the world.
We spent the time touring the region, going to Locorotondo (for the wine), Lecce for history, and Polgnono a mare where this photo was taken below..
Now right after this picturethese guys will claim that theres a story with a guy, and a car and I'm leaning out the window flicking hair / showing cleve, attempting NOT to get sued, but really I was just following in the footsteps of Aunty chelly belly and teaching J walkers a lesson..
Thankfully they are VERY forgiving and in January of the next year we got completely organised and booked Budapest.
Armed with restaurant recommendations from Tim, Steve and Eva (of Whits restaurant fame) we hired a flat, and headed out.
This place was AMAZING, a tiny stall in the market place recommended by Eva, she drew a map of which stall to eat at, and of course it was outstanding.

They were amazing trips and ones that I will treasure, not just for the culture but the fun and stories that we will have to tell in the future.


Thanks court, the ones from above and below are from her.

The picture below is all about the title.. the fun times.. thanks Tim for snapping this x

Kerrie and Tim are one of the couples I aspire to be, not only do they adore each other, they are best friends and a team. I love you guys, thank you SO much for calling.
You know, you still have a week to make it to Rockhampton, I know you want to see your nephew and I am sure we can find a restaurant x
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home