Monday, May 07, 2007

I think I see a full moon..

The weekend was spent on the island with some of the loveliest people I have ever met.

Surprisingly enough I actually didn't organise it, Larry did, and the first part of it worked like clock work.

He got the booze, packed the esky, hired the mini bus and I got the prawns, snacks and of course Pimms secret weapon..

The guests had a flight that landed at 530pm, the car ferry left at 605 and check in was apparently 15 mins before hand. Of course I was doubtful of the baggage handling skills of Jetstar (sorry Richard) so took my car as well, feeling that I would definitely be having private drinks with the boys whilst Larry had the girls in the van. Larry won, and I ended up leaving the car at Jarets and entering another whilst moving (sorry mum).

Of course the ferry was late...

When we hit the island we discovered .. shock horror, that it was the full moon party...



we also discovered that even though Larry hadn't been that organised, he was popular



or maybe Shaws on shaw were just organised..


After several wines/ rums / beers, the boys decided to see if they could actually meet Sven and head to the full moon party.



Todd (aka a bloody good dad) actually had to be talked into going out..



and I stayed to entertain Renee with all the latest gossip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home