Latest
Thanks for the emails, I'm reluctant to write here because of the readership these days.
I'm back on the old blog from london days - have removed all incriminating photographic evidence from there (don’t worry girls) and most posts will go there. I'll still throw the occasional picture up here (without comments) and you can check my locked sites for more pictures and gossip and feelings on the CAW / PAB. If you don’t have them, email me and I'll link you in.
It's certainly shaping up to be a big year full of the unexpected.
Until then, take care
Miss you guys LOADS
xx
Lol, thank you for your fabulous description, that went up on the UK blog along with the pic and immediately got discussed by several of the old boys - you are a complete legend at coming through. Susan is coming out for three months so we'll be heading to see you in Bangkok and you should think about coming down here for christmas and the trip we're hoping to do north, it looks amazing and even I am excited!
xx
I'm back on the old blog from london days - have removed all incriminating photographic evidence from there (don’t worry girls) and most posts will go there. I'll still throw the occasional picture up here (without comments) and you can check my locked sites for more pictures and gossip and feelings on the CAW / PAB. If you don’t have them, email me and I'll link you in.
It's certainly shaping up to be a big year full of the unexpected.
Until then, take care
Miss you guys LOADS
xx
Lol, thank you for your fabulous description, that went up on the UK blog along with the pic and immediately got discussed by several of the old boys - you are a complete legend at coming through. Susan is coming out for three months so we'll be heading to see you in Bangkok and you should think about coming down here for christmas and the trip we're hoping to do north, it looks amazing and even I am excited!
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home