Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Due to popular demand..

The blog is back. Ladies, you're right the PABCAW can do what ever she likes, I'm so over it all.

Anyway Kerrie, this one is for you. Things are ticking along nicely, photography school started today so I'm attempting to budget 2 hours a night to it, of course - with work shutting down next week I'm exhausted all the time.

Its actually great weather here (yes life is that settled) cloudy, rainy and I am actually able to wear boots and some of my London gear.. its so lovely I could cry!
:)

love you guys - miss you xx

PS we're still planning the trip to NY some time early next year - fancy a trip across the pond?? Oh and we're going north in December to track down Tim's uncle so you better warn him!! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home