I know I'm braggin now..
but I just got great marks at school .. and although you guys had great faith in me, I had none.
Thanks.. I feel so proud - because I doubted so much the ability.
But I need to thank two people right now,
C - who told me just to follow my dream, ignore money and go with what i desire
and Tor who basically was the only person that actually turned up when I was nominated for this award and who pushed me when my mother wasnt there.

And who took pictures at the presentation, and who has always been my biggest critique, and who took the best picture of the three of us as YET, and who had so much herself going on - but put it aside for this night.
You are the greatest and don't forget it
xx
Thanks.. I feel so proud - because I doubted so much the ability.
But I need to thank two people right now,
C - who told me just to follow my dream, ignore money and go with what i desire
and Tor who basically was the only person that actually turned up when I was nominated for this award and who pushed me when my mother wasnt there.

And who took pictures at the presentation, and who has always been my biggest critique, and who took the best picture of the three of us as YET, and who had so much herself going on - but put it aside for this night.
You are the greatest and don't forget it
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home