wimbledon..
This time last year, I was preparing to leave the UK and start holiday through the US for a month before a new chapter of life.
I think I need to respect the fact that I had the most amazing life in London, alot thanks to my mother and her contacts (Lanson, wimbledon and my wonderful 'english mum d' - to name all would be a mission ali is very good with her connections). Therefore I need to show these, which are actually thanks to my wonderful Tors, who had far more faith in my ability than I..


oh shit.. tennis we were supposed to be watching wimbledon
here is a shot when she pushed me front and centre for williams.. after MS KELL had finished the champas, and was oh so over me taking pictures of the ring.. (dont make me post them)

if I could use the movement of these shots in any of my course work these days I would be in heaven - and to think it was all with the 35mm


I think Petrova may have actually have heard miss kell's call of 'OUT' - because I swear she wasnt looking at me...



Thanks mamasita and Thanks Tors for being bossy! (especially after Lanson) :)
I think I need to respect the fact that I had the most amazing life in London, alot thanks to my mother and her contacts (Lanson, wimbledon and my wonderful 'english mum d' - to name all would be a mission ali is very good with her connections). Therefore I need to show these, which are actually thanks to my wonderful Tors, who had far more faith in my ability than I..
oh shit.. tennis we were supposed to be watching wimbledon
here is a shot when she pushed me front and centre for williams.. after MS KELL had finished the champas, and was oh so over me taking pictures of the ring.. (dont make me post them)
if I could use the movement of these shots in any of my course work these days I would be in heaven - and to think it was all with the 35mm
I think Petrova may have actually have heard miss kell's call of 'OUT' - because I swear she wasnt looking at me...
Thanks mamasita and Thanks Tors for being bossy! (especially after Lanson) :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home