Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Dream a little dream...

So I am busy photographing the latest assignment and although Jill is making me jealous that I turned down the most amazing sunset yesterday in cooktown..
'Yes jilly I will follow whereever thee will go'

Any way my lovely A. has been asking for pix, and here they come, I havent decided what to submit for the latest project, but here are a couple of samples which I havent been able to edit as yet.

love love
x

this is the view from my place towards the suburbs..



I was remembering Drea and the girls - (the fact that Selina woke me up at 624 this morning after a dream of my wedding which she listed how we met) - and the title of this post and I couldnt do anything but laugh at our situation. Andrea always knew and I should have listened to her, too smart for her own good.. plus her husband is cute.. ;)

The view rocks and I need to remember that!



Oh and I am off to the coast for my birthday!
Off to see the Osborne/Macdonald clan for some good healing - and theres Tims new Bar which I need to drink at which opens next week. Life is GOOD..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home