Saturday, July 21, 2007

Friday night Fun

After my lovely date, I tootled on over to what seemed like yet another house warming for Larry and Jill where Lisa and Kep had settled in with the Pascoes and Bronwyn and Jay.

I dont think that I have laughed that much in almost a year and it was certainly evident when we all woke up with sore faces from laughing so much.

Mind you I'm not sure that Jill and Adam were as cheery - or at least the shopping for the new house Jill and I did seemed to take longer than usual!
:)

I promised I wouldnt show all of the pictures here - so here are a couple of tame ones..

The boys rather happy




Bronwyn and Jay




Bron meets Brooke!



Lisa got in on the action



And after this, it all got a bit too naughty..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home