Happy Anniversary!
Whilst buying Ricky's gift today I realised something
Its one year today since I landed in Townsville.
One year ago since I started this new chapter and I cant believe that I've worked at three different jobs, met some fabulous people, and some not so fabulous, learnt some memorable lessons, had incredible disappointment and heart ache, cried some serious tears and am slowly learning to move on.
Thanks to everyone who has touched my life in this past year - I owe you all and one day hope I can repay the debt.
I'm celebrating tonight by cooking dinner for a friend - he doesnt know its my one year anniversary so is going to wonder why he is getting such a lovely meal.
Tomorrow we're off to the island for a long lunch at Barefoot, I so know I'm not going to get better any time soon!!

Its one year today since I landed in Townsville.
One year ago since I started this new chapter and I cant believe that I've worked at three different jobs, met some fabulous people, and some not so fabulous, learnt some memorable lessons, had incredible disappointment and heart ache, cried some serious tears and am slowly learning to move on.
Thanks to everyone who has touched my life in this past year - I owe you all and one day hope I can repay the debt.
I'm celebrating tonight by cooking dinner for a friend - he doesnt know its my one year anniversary so is going to wonder why he is getting such a lovely meal.
Tomorrow we're off to the island for a long lunch at Barefoot, I so know I'm not going to get better any time soon!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home