Townsville Uncovered
The weekend was filled with fun and photography with several shoots scheduled for Sunday, all of a sudden it seems to have taken off and now I am busier than usual.
Larry has been talking for a while about doing a Townsville Uncovered Documentary - filled with all the sordid little secrets of who dated who, who slept with who and who did/said what.
So as the title suggests, the latest bit of goss is that the Mistress is returning to town, or I should say Ally had the wonderful experience of seeing her on Saturday night. Apparently, now fully in love with some one else after less than three months, she has made the decision to move back to the ville. I find this completely laughable when throughout the 19 months that I dated the Ex - she just couldn't let go and continually hounded us.
It only took me one text from her to let go of him, but then we do have completely different moral standards - one of my main rules being no sleeping with men that are involved with some one else. Ho Hum..
Anyway now the Ex is going to have a whole plethora exes around, his ex-wife, his ex-girlfriend (aka me) and the mistress. It should be oh so much fun for all, i'm thinking of hanging around - just to watch the fun and games! :)
Larry has been talking for a while about doing a Townsville Uncovered Documentary - filled with all the sordid little secrets of who dated who, who slept with who and who did/said what.
So as the title suggests, the latest bit of goss is that the Mistress is returning to town, or I should say Ally had the wonderful experience of seeing her on Saturday night. Apparently, now fully in love with some one else after less than three months, she has made the decision to move back to the ville. I find this completely laughable when throughout the 19 months that I dated the Ex - she just couldn't let go and continually hounded us.
It only took me one text from her to let go of him, but then we do have completely different moral standards - one of my main rules being no sleeping with men that are involved with some one else. Ho Hum..
Anyway now the Ex is going to have a whole plethora exes around, his ex-wife, his ex-girlfriend (aka me) and the mistress. It should be oh so much fun for all, i'm thinking of hanging around - just to watch the fun and games! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home