Busy Busy Bee..
Ok apologies but things have been crazy busy lately heres a brief run down of the past week..
Wednesday night - Pene and Trevor came over with Sarah for dinner and to get books and plan for their holiday, Gave them all the info and showed pictures of the month long trip I took with the Ex last year. Whilst doing that I came across some of the pictures that the Ex has been hassling for so I decided to be the bigger person and actually give them to him (ones he wanted from our European holiday) - not really sure why he wants them and I'm sure the new girlfriend really wont want them around. Mind you all of the pictures on the wall in his room are mine, in fact the bed and all linen was mine so hopefully we have similar tastes, otherwise every time he gets a new girl he'll be looking at new furniture - and with the track record that could be expensive!!

Thursday night was one of my all time favourite nights - Ricky came over as 'book club' was on at club 36. We stopped by Kabangs and of course Nick and Rick were on fine form after the spectacular week of selling they had with Mirvac, a couple of drinks there and then back to mine. I knew he was enjoying himself when I divulged some insider knowledge and gossip and he was straight on the phone spreading it, thinking of course he was hilarious! A cab came later in the evening to drive him home after three bottles of wine. There was trouble in paradise the next day that’s for sure!
Friday was basically a mess, a couple of quiet drinks with Larry and Jill, followed by a serious night of snuggling on the couch in preparation for the races the next day.
Saturday the horses were called off but the races were still on so out to the tent it was. Ricky left at about 330pm and Pene and I decided we needed to have more champagne and were chauffeured home at around 5pm (thanks!). Jill picked me up at 7 pm for a BBQ with Iain and Larry and I may admit that I may have had a little bit by then but of course it was nothing in comparison to Ascot. Many asked if I minded there being no races, I did mention the last three times we were at ascot I don’t think I actually saw a race but got lovely lovely pictures.
Sunday was a day of recovery on the boat followed by James Morrison which was absolutely Brilliant, one of the best concerts I have seen in ages.
Wednesday night - Pene and Trevor came over with Sarah for dinner and to get books and plan for their holiday, Gave them all the info and showed pictures of the month long trip I took with the Ex last year. Whilst doing that I came across some of the pictures that the Ex has been hassling for so I decided to be the bigger person and actually give them to him (ones he wanted from our European holiday) - not really sure why he wants them and I'm sure the new girlfriend really wont want them around. Mind you all of the pictures on the wall in his room are mine, in fact the bed and all linen was mine so hopefully we have similar tastes, otherwise every time he gets a new girl he'll be looking at new furniture - and with the track record that could be expensive!!

Thursday night was one of my all time favourite nights - Ricky came over as 'book club' was on at club 36. We stopped by Kabangs and of course Nick and Rick were on fine form after the spectacular week of selling they had with Mirvac, a couple of drinks there and then back to mine. I knew he was enjoying himself when I divulged some insider knowledge and gossip and he was straight on the phone spreading it, thinking of course he was hilarious! A cab came later in the evening to drive him home after three bottles of wine. There was trouble in paradise the next day that’s for sure!
Friday was basically a mess, a couple of quiet drinks with Larry and Jill, followed by a serious night of snuggling on the couch in preparation for the races the next day.
Saturday the horses were called off but the races were still on so out to the tent it was. Ricky left at about 330pm and Pene and I decided we needed to have more champagne and were chauffeured home at around 5pm (thanks!). Jill picked me up at 7 pm for a BBQ with Iain and Larry and I may admit that I may have had a little bit by then but of course it was nothing in comparison to Ascot. Many asked if I minded there being no races, I did mention the last three times we were at ascot I don’t think I actually saw a race but got lovely lovely pictures.
Sunday was a day of recovery on the boat followed by James Morrison which was absolutely Brilliant, one of the best concerts I have seen in ages.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home