Degu vs Sing Star
Last night 'my husband' cooked a degu for 6 of us inclusive of 12 bottles of wine. After we finished dinner (cab was called at 1245) Jill suggested sing star at Katie and Nicks.. I'm not quite sure that she realised the effects of the Kell family or the fact that when it comes to competition - its game on..
Katie and Nick had finished dinner with Dan and Dave, Kepper and lisa and when we turned up were warming the box for perhaps one of the coolest evenings around. 'Demure' was up for a song and infact I think everyone got
Its OK Jilly, we can rematch and I may even let you win one..
:)
Larry

Sloane

we had ring side seats for the cops..

I think this was the seventh course.. but I could be wrong..

And the dancing started at around 10pm..


Jill

Chris

Katie and Nick had finished dinner with Dan and Dave, Kepper and lisa and when we turned up were warming the box for perhaps one of the coolest evenings around. 'Demure' was up for a song and infact I think everyone got
Its OK Jilly, we can rematch and I may even let you win one..
:)
Larry

Sloane

we had ring side seats for the cops..

I think this was the seventh course.. but I could be wrong..

And the dancing started at around 10pm..


Jill

Chris

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home