JBT
I've been asked about the lack of concert information here - and its not that I didn't love both concerts, its just that this week has been so bloody busy socially.
The John Butler Trio rocked the house and was a great great concert that even Nick and Jaret seemed to enjoy themselves in the end. Jill, Katie and I were the ones that arranged the tickets and with me being no longer coupled Jaret got a bait. As did lovely Stew who was probably the biggest fan of us all.
On the side you'll find some you tube links to the movies that Katie and I took on Rickys camera. They aren't great but are fun either way.
Sunday - Adams birthday present came to fruition and it was David Campbell. Someone I don't know very well but being brought up to support the arts, we all got tickets. He attempts to do buble, and at times is very good, however I must say he was more of an entertainer with the audience being in hysterics most of the time through the self deprecation of his father and himself.
The John Butler Trio rocked the house and was a great great concert that even Nick and Jaret seemed to enjoy themselves in the end. Jill, Katie and I were the ones that arranged the tickets and with me being no longer coupled Jaret got a bait. As did lovely Stew who was probably the biggest fan of us all.
On the side you'll find some you tube links to the movies that Katie and I took on Rickys camera. They aren't great but are fun either way.
Sunday - Adams birthday present came to fruition and it was David Campbell. Someone I don't know very well but being brought up to support the arts, we all got tickets. He attempts to do buble, and at times is very good, however I must say he was more of an entertainer with the audience being in hysterics most of the time through the self deprecation of his father and himself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home