NY NY
I've finalised flights within the states - Thanks to beautiful Kailah - so
London-ites - the details are like this: Book your flights and come to meet me, then fly back to San Fran for the final celebration before returning to the real world.
New Yorkers - I hit town on Tuesday 9th of October and fly out on Friday 12th - its a fly by visit but come on I've been there a million times before so its not like I need to do the touristy thing - this is strictly a catch up trip.
There will no doubt be a lunch at Nolita House, and I will be conning all and sundry to take me back to Pastis.
Look forward to seeing you all soon
xxxx
London-ites - the details are like this: Book your flights and come to meet me, then fly back to San Fran for the final celebration before returning to the real world.
New Yorkers - I hit town on Tuesday 9th of October and fly out on Friday 12th - its a fly by visit but come on I've been there a million times before so its not like I need to do the touristy thing - this is strictly a catch up trip.
There will no doubt be a lunch at Nolita House, and I will be conning all and sundry to take me back to Pastis.
Look forward to seeing you all soon
xxxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home