Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pix that were missed plus JBT vid

So here are some of the pictures which were supposed to be posted along with other entries but being that I have been bloody social of late,I have turned out bein bloody slack..

John Butler trio


and the video which I think was actually taken by katie or jill - I'm not that good with moving pictures.. especially with the fabulous vodka in a can drinks we get here! he he he



My wonderful fridge which is very popular with the male population... (we all know boys actually like pink drinks - HI TIM! :)





and the small casual dinner which turned out to be oh so not casual or small..



Lisa flying solo



Loving jilly's shoes...


and adams attempt to actually do some work.




And then we had David Campbell the next night


I plan on easing up once I move into the big house..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home