Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Small town syndrome

Now we all know how much I loved HP and even though expensive, it was well well worth it so I decided that last night I would join another Gym (yes yes you see you can get the two things I want from one place.. no no that would be waaayy to simple).

So in an attempt to get back to that part of my life that was fantastic (thanks Amy and Denise) I rocked up to join.

After discussing with the manager / owner the fact that a) he doesn't offer enough classes, and b) he should be doing all the possible combinations. I settled down to do the norm.

Of course I met a lovely girl there and caught up with an old friend (because you know - its always good to be working out and catching up with people). :) Anyway who else should come bounding up but 'Part One of the Ex's new Two Part-time Relationship Series' and shes just such a sweet girl that I wanted to shake her and say "what an earth are you doing - you are far far smarter than this" but of course I smiled sweetly and gave her all the information about me that she requested to take back.

Half way through the class I was in Hysterics with the old friend over the music - some of which I think was around BEFORE we were born - and the fact that the instructor just didn't shut up. I know its better than the one that thinks they can sing but come on..

So with all the flaws of the gym under belt I actually left feeling satisfied - went home to my lovely snow peas only to get an invitation which was far more fun to go out.. So I thought, why the hell not - lets just make it 9 days in a row and today's going to be a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home