Strange
Over the past couple of weeks i've had some issues with my phone, and we all know I have issues with my phone and certain people which is why I got the second phone, however whats been happening is truely strange.
Whenever I get a text from a certain someone a repeat of an ex or mistress text shows up as well from months and months ago, and shows as a message from the actual date it was sent, then once read disappears. Now the only thing I can think is that because I downloaded those messages they are some how saved in the hard drive and just like to freak me out whenever I see the names show up instead of feeling joy for the new message.
So all geeks out there - please email me and tell me what the frig to do to get this to stop happening..
On another brighter (but just as strange note) I've been FB'ing recently with several people that I havent spoken to in ages or actually heard from in oh about 5 - 10 years - its strange that no matter what when you go through and feel what we did - you just pick up. We've arranged meeting times and places in various locations around the world.. and that although strange on some levels I think are the some of the reasons i smile today.
Welcome to the site kids, and yes I have pictures of EVERYTHING... oh and remember I did the whole tech thing in CH .. which means you seriously are not safe!
but i still love ya'llxx
Whenever I get a text from a certain someone a repeat of an ex or mistress text shows up as well from months and months ago, and shows as a message from the actual date it was sent, then once read disappears. Now the only thing I can think is that because I downloaded those messages they are some how saved in the hard drive and just like to freak me out whenever I see the names show up instead of feeling joy for the new message.
So all geeks out there - please email me and tell me what the frig to do to get this to stop happening..
On another brighter (but just as strange note) I've been FB'ing recently with several people that I havent spoken to in ages or actually heard from in oh about 5 - 10 years - its strange that no matter what when you go through and feel what we did - you just pick up. We've arranged meeting times and places in various locations around the world.. and that although strange on some levels I think are the some of the reasons i smile today.
Welcome to the site kids, and yes I have pictures of EVERYTHING... oh and remember I did the whole tech thing in CH .. which means you seriously are not safe!
but i still love ya'llxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home