Saturday, September 08, 2007

Beautiful life

Today after being taken to breakfast by a beautiful girl who is almost as keen on her new friend as I, and laughing over a message left at home from the Ex regarding a possible lunch date. The Strand Ephemera was explored, now I didn't see last years. Not sure if there was even one, or if I was just working FOC in the bloody cafe for love, but after seeing the Bronte by sea in November, I was determined to get there.

It opened last night and it was just such a magnificent day today that I suggested that Jilly and I get out amongst it!

Over all a couple of the exhibits I thought were very well done, I don't like the fact they have bloody big shipping containers placed with some artwork - surely the could have constructed a temporary structure with slight more class.

The afternoon was capped off by finding that Zach and I share a new love, kite surfing. He likes to chase them along the beach whilst I like to groove listening to JBT and Lenny.

Jill not quite getting this piece..


The Croc


A two part exhibit




The Maze






And perhaps my favourite, because just so





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home