Been a while..
...since I've been on air and I do apologise, things have been oh so hectic and I'm actually finally having a ball. I'm posting images and stories from the past couple of weeks in random order, so please bare with me.
My readership has grown and I actually cant believe how many people are now interested in this little life however I do find it amusing we've past the SECOND century.. Seriously amazing considering readership was designed for 23 people in London.. hmmm maybe kabang is right, maybe I should go public and start making money off here.. stay tuned!
I've also been asked to minimise discussions and stories of the ex/mistress/happycouple/littlemissknowitall/PAB/CAW to a minimum however knowing how much you guys take pleasure in 'Townsville Uncovered' and think its hilarious, I declined. However I have a soft spot for the person who called me and once it was confirmed that they thought the whole situation was handled more than poorly by a certain someone and that he was 'disgusted' by him, I've decided to lay low. However I wont stop writing, it'll all be here
www.photographicnomad.blogspot.com
You'll need to request entry, but that will hopefully keep the readership to the selection that its supposed to be, I'll still keep posting pictures and random tales here and on facebook, so until then
xx
My readership has grown and I actually cant believe how many people are now interested in this little life however I do find it amusing we've past the SECOND century.. Seriously amazing considering readership was designed for 23 people in London.. hmmm maybe kabang is right, maybe I should go public and start making money off here.. stay tuned!
I've also been asked to minimise discussions and stories of the ex/mistress/happycouple/littlemissknowitall/PAB/CAW to a minimum however knowing how much you guys take pleasure in 'Townsville Uncovered' and think its hilarious, I declined. However I have a soft spot for the person who called me and once it was confirmed that they thought the whole situation was handled more than poorly by a certain someone and that he was 'disgusted' by him, I've decided to lay low. However I wont stop writing, it'll all be here
www.photographicnomad.blogspot.com
You'll need to request entry, but that will hopefully keep the readership to the selection that its supposed to be, I'll still keep posting pictures and random tales here and on facebook, so until then
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home