The countdown is on..
I'm so glad I made so many of the decisions that I did way back in April/May and cashed in / rebooked our tickets because I dont think I could wait until January to see ya'll
and I definately like that I now have a free Rtn trip to almost anywhere in the world.
Anyway it wont be long now and I am in almost daily contact with america and my lovely BH Photo who has just mugged me for ..... (oopps!)
Simon booked this for my first night in town
Canteen
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/12/CMGL7CDMN11.DTL&type=food
and Tor has some FAB things lined up here ..
http://www.presidiosocialclub.com
and hopefully this will be still going and will be as good as the FILM harmonic orchestra in London -
PornOrchestra Chamber Ensemble 'Proving that all sex sounds better on a bed of strings, the PornOrchestra celebrate the release of Other Cinema's Xperimental Eros DVD with a live soundtrack and vintage stag reels.'
And here is something that Mon-si booked for a weekend..
http://www.poetsloft.com/
Now Amy, kel and Cath, don’t you wish you were coming
:)
and I definately like that I now have a free Rtn trip to almost anywhere in the world.
Anyway it wont be long now and I am in almost daily contact with america and my lovely BH Photo who has just mugged me for ..... (oopps!)
Simon booked this for my first night in town
Canteen
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/06/12/CMGL7CDMN11.DTL&type=food
and Tor has some FAB things lined up here ..
http://www.presidiosocialclub.com
and hopefully this will be still going and will be as good as the FILM harmonic orchestra in London -
PornOrchestra Chamber Ensemble 'Proving that all sex sounds better on a bed of strings, the PornOrchestra celebrate the release of Other Cinema's Xperimental Eros DVD with a live soundtrack and vintage stag reels.'
And here is something that Mon-si booked for a weekend..
http://www.poetsloft.com/
Now Amy, kel and Cath, don’t you wish you were coming
:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home