Saturday, September 01, 2007

The end of the Great Gatsby

This weekend I moved out of my flat - and into the big house - which means that no longer will I have someone calling when I come home, or watching to see if I have visitors, or asking what I am cooking.

To quote Larry - when he initially saw the place whilst we were still dating - its just like the great Gatsby.. and yes - its now over. Thank god. On that topic though - my old home phone is no longer mine, so any of you that have it, please email me for the new one.

Here's some shots of the morning fog on my last day there.





I finally got the pictures up and removed anything of real personal value, the pictures actually look good (if I do say so myself).

Here are some of the pictures I left behind..

Lounge (30 x 40 frames)



My favourite memories Battersea, Pittsburgh, Paris and Budapest


The Swiss alps view from the Hotel Gabriel (50 x 50 frame)


The north pole break (and the one that got highly commended from SFAA)



hammo and Honduras (10 x 20 frame)


Ross on wye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home