Monday, September 03, 2007

Flowers Central

There was a comment made last night at the function by one of the ex's best mates that I knew every bit of gossip going around.. and its probably true, but I genuinely think that people tell me in order to make me realise the decision I made to leave the cheating Ex was the right one. It's still surprising how many people have not so nice things to say about the whole thing.

Apparently the Ex and the Mistress went to the movies on Sunday night and he's sent the usual flowers with the 'I've changed card' - I'm thinking one day the mistress and I should sit down and compare cards, flowers and offerings - because I reckon there's a little book some where which he recycles on all of us.

Of course the new girlfriend also got flowers yesterday, sent to work, so either he was seriously busted or had a brief moment of reality in which he woke up and went - oh shit I'm ffing it up again (because surprisingly enough the new girlfriend is a great girl)..

So back to the original note, yes I do get told everything but frankly guys - I really don't need to know - mainly because I feel sorry for both girls (especially the mistress) but also because I am very very very happy with my little life and all the features in it at present :)

oh and I just got these delivered to work - thank you thank you thank you and of course the answer is yes - look forward to seeing you! x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home