The Hill

This isn't the view from this morning, this is the one on the site (yes I am still waiting for payment :) So those of you that are in France and want to be here and those of you here that want to be in France, its pretty similar to this at present.
I should take my camera up tomorrow as today was stunning as I climbed the goat track (the road doesn't get you working half as hard as those damn stairs).
Its very social on the hill, seems everyone is attempting to lose weight / get fit for the new interests in their lives which is oh so cute - I think I actually saw half of the social side of the ville and half of the hermits as well.
There was even a mad (but gorgeous) cyclist who I saw twice on the hill, but i'm presuming his lovely girly was sensible and stayed in bed.
I'm thinking of handing the dog over tomorrow to one of those lovely couples because everyday at 545am just isn't doing it for me! Mind you its probably just a new fad that will disappear before it starts.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home