La Battaille
Last night, after sending the kids home at 10pm, we decided to watch "La Battaglia di Algeri (Battle of Algiers)". Probably not a smart move considering how tired we both were, but I have to just make a small note here and say oh my.
Its one of the most profound films I have seen - especially when you consider it was filmed almost 50 years ago. The other point is the fact that we really haven't advanced into a 'civilised society'.
I highly recommend the film - loved that it was in french / Algerian / Italian and especially black and white but I probably wouldn't recommend watching it so late at night - very tired today!
:)
Its one of the most profound films I have seen - especially when you consider it was filmed almost 50 years ago. The other point is the fact that we really haven't advanced into a 'civilised society'.
I highly recommend the film - loved that it was in french / Algerian / Italian and especially black and white but I probably wouldn't recommend watching it so late at night - very tired today!
:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home