Lights, Camera, Action
(am quoting the great blonde one there)
This town is way too small..
Just got back from lunch with the boss where I encountered the B and colleagues, a partner and client, was hosted by the Ex wife, sat next to her new boyfriend and had the Ex and his new girlfriend there (after all the issues earlier in the week!) .. all we needed was for the mistress to walk in and it would really be fun!!
I am Totally re branding this site to Townsville Uncovered and with the help of Larry doing a new slogan...
Wait and see!
xx
This town is way too small..
Just got back from lunch with the boss where I encountered the B and colleagues, a partner and client, was hosted by the Ex wife, sat next to her new boyfriend and had the Ex and his new girlfriend there (after all the issues earlier in the week!) .. all we needed was for the mistress to walk in and it would really be fun!!
I am Totally re branding this site to Townsville Uncovered and with the help of Larry doing a new slogan...
Wait and see!
xx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home