Final Days, movies and plans
On the last day in SF I was so hungover after dinner with Maury and Ila at the Presidio Social Club that I had to actually give up my mimosa at breakfast. Thats when Tor knew I was really ill..
We spent the day chilling out and then went to see Michael Clayton which was brilliant - a tad slow in parts but the ending was dynamic.
after repacking for about the billionth time - there was a ride on digger to fit in and some frames for Aunty chelly belly - however I do think it was more to do with the fact that I did more shopping in two weeks than I have done in YEARS... yes mama you would be real proud colours and all!! That credit card is now hurting..
:)
The farewell was to be expected, with no one actually wanting to say good bye - the queue to checkin took two hours - thank fully I had actually turned up three hours early inorder to do some Duty Free.
I am busy loading pix at present and have a sick puppy, have the awards ceremony due (with nothing done whilst I was away - shock horror) plus I move into what I refer to as the nicest house in townsville next week. Its all go go go..
Will post the link soon
xxx
We spent the day chilling out and then went to see Michael Clayton which was brilliant - a tad slow in parts but the ending was dynamic.
after repacking for about the billionth time - there was a ride on digger to fit in and some frames for Aunty chelly belly - however I do think it was more to do with the fact that I did more shopping in two weeks than I have done in YEARS... yes mama you would be real proud colours and all!! That credit card is now hurting..
:)
The farewell was to be expected, with no one actually wanting to say good bye - the queue to checkin took two hours - thank fully I had actually turned up three hours early inorder to do some Duty Free.
I am busy loading pix at present and have a sick puppy, have the awards ceremony due (with nothing done whilst I was away - shock horror) plus I move into what I refer to as the nicest house in townsville next week. Its all go go go..
Will post the link soon
xxx
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home