New York
I had the most amazing experience in NY - it was really a great catch up and I kind of fell back in love with the city (although given a choice I still think SF is the one for me).
The beauty of NY is the familiarity. The fact that Kailah showed me the city when I was planning Carols wedding is probably the real reason I love it so much, before when I went there to see the boy, I used to get dumped to do the touristy things - which are good but after a while rather boring.
I love the bars - thank you so much everyone - you're right, it is about time I got out and I must say the bars still rock - oh and we love Kylie's new song two hearts.. although we may have thought it was Gwen's to start (sorry Kylie!)
The beauty of NY is the familiarity. The fact that Kailah showed me the city when I was planning Carols wedding is probably the real reason I love it so much, before when I went there to see the boy, I used to get dumped to do the touristy things - which are good but after a while rather boring.
I love the bars - thank you so much everyone - you're right, it is about time I got out and I must say the bars still rock - oh and we love Kylie's new song two hearts.. although we may have thought it was Gwen's to start (sorry Kylie!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home