Sunday, November 18, 2007

Jose Gonzalez

Simon treated us to a fabulous treat of Jose whilst in San Fran, he had booked the dinner show, and surprisingly enough the food was OK, almost good. I only took my new camera 'pax' and was rather amused that Tors figured several settings out before me (and simon). Nerd. The concert itself was a great improvement on his London Debut three years or so ago and when he played Down the line, I think I almost lost it. Here are two videos for your amusement.. yes yes veeery in love with new toy! :)

The building was amazing






and my cousin was a lush .. as usual shocking the yanks.. :)

These shots are taken by my darling Tors who figured out how to be artistic with my new camera in a nano second.. i repeat ..nerd..







So essex love..

Gone..

Encore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home