just call me God mother..
We were woken at 434am by a phone call from San Francisco and being that I LOVE all calls from that neck of the woods I gladly answered.. and boy am I glad I did.
I am now the proud God mama of Madeline Grace Jefferson.

Thats two beautiful girls I have now.. here are some snaps of them - thanks to their paps.. God they are gorgeous and lovely and yummy and about to become the most spoilt little girls around..

And Bowie Zoe Zobie Zobes..

I am now the proud God mama of Madeline Grace Jefferson.

Thats two beautiful girls I have now.. here are some snaps of them - thanks to their paps.. God they are gorgeous and lovely and yummy and about to become the most spoilt little girls around..

And Bowie Zoe Zobie Zobes..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home