Sunday, November 18, 2007

Luckiest Girl in the world

So it has been a while since I have been on and that’s mainly due to the fact that I have been so busy just 'being' that I havent had a chance to sit down and write.. I keep meaning to but then the spectacular view or glorious bed seems to call and time has flown by.

It has however meant the benefit of actually picking up the phone and calling you all in various parts of the world (sorry guys forgot about the whole time zone thingy!)

I returned from the states refreshed and really appreciative of all that I did and the quality time I spent catching up with those I managed to catch up with. Its almost Dday for Mini Jefferson so I am now calling daily for stats on if the little PRINCESS has decided to pop out and say G'day in her strongest Wallaby accent.

The first two weeks was completely flat out with work, making sure Zac was better and getting the pictures loaded on to the net. For those that have missed them they are here

www.shutterfly.com/pro/JFerry/hohoho

After that I settled nicely back into the groove. Was given a dream gig housesitting and really began to finally appreciate townsville.

Amelie got married - so trip to melbourne was in order, which also meant I got to catch up with the Finch girls and have a weekend of complete and utter fun.. Mind you, I don’t think I have drunk Pol Roger straight for 6 hours before so I will not be blamed for the photo content.. I'll post some pictures up in a sec. Full gallery can be found here www.shutterfly.com/pro/JFerry/AB

I also picked up another two housesitting gigs which carries me through until around march next year.

Melbourne Cup was a scream and I'll post some pictures up with regards to the festivities et al.

Most excitingly Susan confirmed her ticket and arrives - in true Susan style - ready to party on Hamilton - nice intro to Australia if you ask me! We also have asia and India planned for 2008, most excitingly India for a wedding, and then down to Sri Lanka to visit beautiful Sam.

I launched the website www.jacquiferry.com and have picked up a couple of lovely shoots before christmas.

Saturday night, wilbur and kaye graced us with their presence a a rather large night was had by all (I hope!) at watermark. Pictures also to follow.

Cant really think of anything else at present but if I do I'll email later.

hope everyone is well x

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

g'day spanky. when we seeing pix from the night at watermark?

2:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home