Up north
The weekend was spent travelling in Far North Queensland.
We had a fabulous lunch with my gorgeous friend (inc fantastic new haircut) in Cairns at a great little restaurant near her place. However I must say that Cairns was a little bit of a let down. We were expecting the Esplanade to be somewhat similar to the Strand, but
To the London girls, elise and Andrea - I looked out for 'Rosies' and its gone but Florianas is still there, albet blue these days..
Cape Trib, Mossman, the magnificent tablelands (inclusive of Gallo chocolate and cheese factory), Port Douglas and Palm cove were all covered. The pictures are loading but here are some of the shots as a taster.
Port Douglas

Mossman Gorge

The Tablelands
We had a fabulous lunch with my gorgeous friend (inc fantastic new haircut) in Cairns at a great little restaurant near her place. However I must say that Cairns was a little bit of a let down. We were expecting the Esplanade to be somewhat similar to the Strand, but
To the London girls, elise and Andrea - I looked out for 'Rosies' and its gone but Florianas is still there, albet blue these days..
Cape Trib, Mossman, the magnificent tablelands (inclusive of Gallo chocolate and cheese factory), Port Douglas and Palm cove were all covered. The pictures are loading but here are some of the shots as a taster.
Port Douglas
Mossman Gorge
The Tablelands
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home